Having a mobile micro prefab home allows you to live off-the-grid wherever you want. How exciting it is to be free from limits and be able to move anywhere … from a warm sandy beach to a cool hilly spot or you can even take it to a rooftop … anywhere a tiny home will fit. Because your portable dwelling is easily transportable, there are many spots to choose from. This is one thing mobile prefab homes provide – unlimited adventure!
1. Prefabricated Finnish shed
2. Millie Baird and Jeff Baird’s off the grid retreat
3. The Watershed, an off the grid retreat for writers
4. DesignBuildBLUFF Colorado
5. French Island, Australia
6. MOS Desert Cluster
7. Jason Gordon’s cabin at the Ozark Mountains
8. James and Imogen Tutton’s teak-clad house, Australia
9. ItHouse Off-Grid in Pioneertown, California
10. Mini House 2.0 in Sweden
11. Zenkaya in South Africa
12. The Porter cottage in Maine
13. David Burn Residence in Tasmania
14. Garlick Residence, Washington
You can see the gallery of photos below. All images on our site, including the featured image at top, are expandable.
Find out more about cabin builders that we have indexed in our Home Designers and Builders Directory. You can search the name of the company to find builders in your local area. For more information, click here cabin, click here.