Tiny Home on wheels (24ft x 8ft) totally furnished and outfitted prepared for Airbnb rental or full-time residing. Tons of pure mild, loads of storage and practical structure good for a pair or solo tiny dwelling fanatic. 175 sq ft downstairs residing area with 80 sq foot loft.
- For Sale
- Tiny Home on a Trailer
- 250 sq ft
- 0 beds
- 1 baths
- No Land
- Constructed 2016
Home has been used as a weekend getaway for the previous two years and as an Airbnb rental this summer season. Simply want an RV parking spot and it may well pay for itself in 2-3 years. At present solely requires gray water disposal (off the grid potential). We’re promoting to maneuver right into a tiny dwelling neighborhood that requires a tiny dwelling on a basis. Since financing is troublesome for tiny properties the house owners are open to cost plan choices or partial proprietor financing with a down cost of 60%, all cheap presents might be thought-about for consumers with robust credit score. Skilled supply out there for a negotiated price.
A couple of options:
* Kitchen: Mini-Fridge, Convection Oven/Microwave, single Induction burner, full sink & storage
* Toilet: Natures Head composting rest room, full-size bathe, sink
* Seating: Bench seats (with storage), in-built desk with ingenious pull our chairs, stairs with full storage.
* Home windows and Doorways: Double pained, totally screened, double hung home windows. Mini-french doorways to simply deliver the skin in.
* Sleeping: Sleeping loft with queen mattress, shag carpet, and twin studying lights/retailers
* Warmth/Cooling: Radiant warmth flooring, Envi flat panel heater, window A/C unit, ceiling fan, Denim fiber and alpaca insulation, 20 gallon water heater
* Hook-ups: 50amp RV plug, RV hose, gray water solely
* Design: primarily based on the New Zeland “Lucy” mannequin.
BONUS: trailer valet for maneuvering into tight parking areas is included. We used the valet to parallel park in our alley.
The home was constructed by a college district mission after which completed over the previous two years. Hyperlink to constructing weblog: https://www.mhtinyhouse.com/weblog/archives/05-2016
Options Embrace: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, and Stairs