This is a small structure house with a barn-home basis. Amish Buildings’ “Gambrel Home”. Many people are interested by these small homes and alternative building styles in general. Some people are looking for a rustic look, while others are concerned about the cost.
If you decide to build another house, a barn house can be used as a storage space, guest house, or even a barn. You can also ship it out so that someone else can buy it as a home. Who says you can’t add a bathroom or a fridge or sink to the building later?
Gambrel Building Heights
12’W = 14’H
14’W = 14’6″H
16’W = 15′ 3″H
DELUXE GAMBREL CABIN FEATURES
- 8′ Sidewalls
- 2 x 4 Wall Framing, 16″ on center
- 2 x 4 Rafters, 16″ on center
- CDX Plywood RoofSheathing
- 25-Year Fiberglass Roofing Shingles
- 15# Felt Paper
- Continuous Ridge Vent and Soffit Ventilation Systems
- Aluminum Drip Edge
- 2 x 8 Tongue & Groove Treated Flooring
- 36″ 9-lite Steel Entry Door
- Lockset for entry door
- 1 x 4 Cedar Trim
- 1 x 4 Cedar Fascia Board (on Deluxe and Premier)
- Porch with Cedar Posts
The gallery of photos is below. All images on our site can be expanded, including the featured photo at the top.